The Guardians Of The Galaxy Are Back For Volume 2 And We Are Excited

14:38:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

How are you all today? I am so sorry that I have not been posting a lot recently, I have been tied down with work stuff. But have no fear because I am back and with the best news I have ever heard!



 Yesterday the Guardians of the Galaxy team returned with our first look at Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. The team made up of Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, featuring Vin Diesel as Groot, Bradley Cooper as Rocket, Michael Rooker, Karen Gillan, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Chris Sullivan, Sean Gunn, Tommy Flanagan, Laura Haddock and Kurt Russell, shows Peter Quill and the Guardians returning for a new adventure amongst the cosmos. 

Battling to keep their new family together, the team look to find Peter Quill’s family, but are faced with some unfriendly faces and new friends as they try to save the world again. 

Sadly we have to wait until 28th April 2017 to get to see it lovelies, but until then we can enjoy the beauty that is this teaser trailer...


Look how cute Baby Groot is!!!! I want one! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments