Gremlins 2: The New Batch And More Reviews

07:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

A few weeks ago I was made away of the very exciting new releases from Warner Bros, marking some of their incredible films first trip onto Blu-Ray and very kindly I was sent some of the films to enjoy.

Starting with Gremlins 2: The New Batch…

After purchasing the first film recently, I have had a bit of Gremlin fever. So the exciting new release of the second film allowed me to sit back and enjoy the films further. With tons of extra footage, the Gremlins are back in style with this updated version.

The new batch never matches up to the first batch quite the same way, but having the figures back on screen in a successful sequel makes this a fun viewing. The characters are still able to grip us in their unique ways and they all know how to make the slightly scary Gremlins likeable and comedic.

Overall the new edition is a fun and exciting edition to the Gremlin family and there is no need to worry about what it might turn into, because unlike the figures in the film, this is a nice family classic.

There so I am giving it…

5 Stars

I then got stuck into Soylent Green…

I will admit that I had never heard of this film before. I had no clue what it was about, who starred in it (until I read who was in it) and how the film joined the premium collection. However, after watching it I found a new side to New York and the actors.

Set in 2022, the film shows how the world has gone rotten. It is a place that is no longer a dream to live in and I feel that Warner Bros have taken the way in which the world is now to bring it to us. They have made us see a sci-fi film that stands out and makes you want to watch on to see how the evil figure handles his own disaster.

It is a gripping viewing that has obviously left its mark on recent sci-fi features and this makes it a stand out film amongst others.

This is why I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments