Disney And Mad Beauty Collaborate For A Dream Collection

10:41:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Do you ever have those days where you just want to go back in time and be a child again? I often find myself wanting to go back and be able to sit down at lunch time after playschool eating peanut butter and jam sandwiches whilst enjoying my Disney shows. However, unfortunately, there is no Tardis at the moment to help us do that. 


There so I am trying to find ways to bring my childhood into my adulthood. Starting with these gorgeous Disney items from Mad Beauty. The team behind them were kind enough to allow me to review the items and I got a lot more than I thought I was going to get lovelies. Honestly, I would have been happy with the smallest of gifts. 


Upon opening the package I was greeted with pixie dust, a bottle to make me big or small and a bag that would be perfect for me to use when I go on my next date, where we will eat Spaghetti Bolognese and be sung to. 

Okay so that may not happen but they are a thing of pure Disney perfection. As part of their new collection, Mad Beauty have created a set of gorgeous Disney items that would be perfect in every women’s stocking this year. To begin with my testing, I decided that I needed a bit of a fairy pick me up, so I used the dust in my bath. 


I instantly felt magical as I spread it over my bath. It was like those moments in films where the sparkle comes out of their hands and then magic happens. The smell of the product is quite sweet, but that is a good thing. It lasts for ages and you are able to smell it all over your body afterwards. 

It also didn’t fade when I used the Alice in Wonderland themed bubble bath with it. I know it seems like a weird bunch of smells, but together they worked so well. I am a bit cautious when it comes to bubble bath because I have quite sensitive skin. However, this one worked perfectly and I actually have a nice smelling item now instead of the clinical ones I have used before. It is nice to know also that my family, who also experience sensitive skin problems, could use the items. 

After my nice relaxing bath on a cold Monday night, I didn’t want the pamper session to end. In the Alice in Wonderland pack, there was also a body lotion which smelt the exact same as the bubble bath. Topping up on the scent that I had smelt before, I covered my body and took in the nice feeling. It wasn’t greasy and didn’t take too long to soak in like other lotions can do. It was also a nice addition to the bubble bath smell. 

Finally, I sat down to sort out the other lovely items I was sent. To be honest out of everything I got the Lady and the Tramp bag was my favourite. Growing up it was one of my favourite films and to see it on a bag made my dreams come true. I couldn’t wait to add things to this and started to throw all the stuff I had in my other bag around my room to prepare the new bag. 


Whilst I was putting the stuff in I was also looking at the addition items I was sent which were Bauble styled lip glosses and a cute robin and snowman lip gloss set. Whilst they weren’t Disney, they were a sweet addition to my routine especially in the build up to Christmas. You may, in fact, see me showing this off on every train journey, event, office outing from now on. 

Overall I was really impressed with the items. I loved how simple and stylish they were, but also true to the Disney magic. I would have been so happy to have got these in my stocking and especially happy when I used them for the first time because the smell of each item is gorgeous. I didn’t trial the bauble lip glosses because I already have plans on how I am going to add these to presents to make them look even more stylish. Plus it is an extra little treat. 


Disney and Mad Beauty may your collaboration continue for a long time because this fairy-tale partnership has a happy ever after!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments