Dekalog and Other TV Works DVD Review

07:00:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

This weekend I received a massive parcel. In it was a collection of Dekalog and other TV films that have taken until now to be released. And while I haven’t seen them all yet, I am very impressed by the work and way that the film industry is captured in the ones I have.

Focused around the 10 commandments, the TV production show different stories and introduces audiences to characters with flaws but recognisable elements to their characters, which make them stand out to the audience. They are people that everyone knows.

The films feature moments that are a bit hard to follow at times. However, producer Krzysztof Kieslowski manages to make people feel something anyway. His work highlights facts about humans that are interesting and eye-catching.

There so I am giving the films…

4 Stars

Blog Soon,

Joey X

You Might Also Like

0 comments