THE OUTLAWS SEASON ONE DVD REVIEW

07:44:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

A few weeks ago I was treated to a huge present as Warner Bros sent me over the series Pretty Little Liars. Loving every minute of it I was quick to buy the complete box set up until series six and am now loosing days of the weeks to them.

There so it came as another big treat for me to receive the new Belgian series, The Outlaws, on DVD to loose myself in. Very much like PLL, the show follows five sisters as they come to terms with the death of their mother while also plotting to get revenge on one of the sisters husbands.

The sisters are very much like the PLL team but with a bit of a difference. The show is a lot darker and there are some great gritty moments that will have the viewer sat on the edge of their seats as they follow the sisters and the discoveries they make along the way about their brother in law.

Each character has something they are hiding but with all the horrific information coming out about their family they are each able to hide the information and add flare and sass to the storyline. And yes I did just use the word sass.

This Belgian drama is going to continue to get bigger and bigger and I can’t wait to follow the sisters further on their journeys.

That is why I am giving it…

5 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments