THE FIRST TEASER FROM FIFTY SHADES DARKER HAS ARRIVED

19:50:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

And how have you all been today? I have been finalising the details for my new job and then I went shopping. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself, so I picked up a brand new Levi’s jacket. I am so happy! 

Now I hope to spread that happiness with the first teaser we have from, Fifty Shades Darker that we have received before the first full trailer tomorrow. 



Back in their leading roles, Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson will be taking on the second chapter of the film and from this 15 second clip it all looks very exciting…




Look out for the full trailer tomorrow lovelies and the film on the 10th February next year! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments