I TRIED AND TESTED THE NEW RAZOR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE DORCO

15:44:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

A few days ago lovelies, I was asked if I would like to try a new product that is going to be a huge hit this Christmas and I was quick to say yes. Although I know this is a product that may be very weird to feature on the blog. 


When I am out and about I like to feel pampered. It may be a weird thing to say but it is just how I am. So when I heard about the Dorco razors, the female one known as Dorco Eve and the male version known as I’m With Dorco, I just had to know if they were going to be great, whilst also helping me save time in the bathroom. This winter I have a lot coming up on the blog and that is a major priority at the moment. 

In very cute little boxes, the product arrived and I instantly saw why these could be stocking fillers. The boxes are very small but they have a lot of product within them. They don’t hold back on giving their customers the best items possible for time, ease and effectiveness. 


I liked that even though the products had been marketed for men and women, in different styles and boxes, you would not know this. In fact the packaging was welcoming to both sexes, which is very key when it comes to the beauty industry because I think there isn’t much in the industry that does just that when it shouldn’t really matter. 

As soon as I started using the product I could tell there was a lot of good qualities to the item. I instantly had smooth legs in a quick and easy fashion. This made it a great product for me to use when I was in a rush and because it was so small if I was staying somewhere I could take the item with me. 

I haven’t had the chance to trial the male version yet, but I will do. I am someone who sometimes uses a man’s razor because I think they work great. However they can be a little rough and there so I try not to use them as much. But after having a great experience with the female version and having seen the way in which the packaging hints that it can get rid of a Santa beard easy, then I am looking forward to it. 

The ultimate thing though that I enjoyed about this product was the shape and size of the whole product. I think it is a great little stocking treat or even as a secret Santa product. Plus lovelies, the razors are part of a subscription service which makes it easier for you to never have to buy a razor again lovelies. 



What do you think of these perfect presents lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments