FULL STEAM AHEAD VICTORIAN RAILWAYS DVD REVIEW

09:31:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

I am a very lucky person as I have had the chance and been on a steam train. In fact it was the steam train that starred in The Railway Children. I will never forget being on it and the journey to Hayworth that it took us on because it is a true part of Britain’s culture and history. 

This feeling made me want to see if the train appeared on the newly released series, Full Steam Ahead Victorian Railways, which was kindly sent to me a few weeks ago. Created by the same people who made Victorian Farm, the show is a look at some of the most famous trains to run up and down the country. 

While it isn’t a show I would normally watch, there is a lot of interesting facts about the railway industry and more ironically how much better it was run back in those day to now. The show is however definitely one for railway fans. 

You don’t need any knowledge or information already about the trains, but it adds to the appeal of the show. If like me you don’t know much it can drag a bit and feel like a piece that you could miss episodes of, which is never good. 

There so I am giving it…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments