BRAND NEW CLIPS FROM ANTHROPOID AND NETFLIX'S AMANDA KNOX DOCUMENTARY

13:49:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

I am currently getting lost in a Serial podcast binge listen lovelies and I now don’t think I will be moving. Pretty good actually as I had surgery yesterday and it made me go a little hyper leading me to now be in the downward spiral stage aha!


So while I am sat here I thought I would remind you all lovelies that tomorrow marks the release of Anthropoid starring Jamie Dornan and Cillian Murphy in cinemas. To celebrate I have a ton of new clips to share with you. Enjoy…









As well lovelies I have also just received this brand new trailer for the upcoming Amanda Knox documentary on Netflix. Take a look…



Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments