WORLD WAR TWO 1941 AND THE MAN OF STEEL PLUS MORE DVD REVIEWS...

20:55:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

Now this may be a bad thing to say but since I did history at school I find I very hard to watch things about the World Wars. I don’t know if it is because of all the work we did on it or the amount we were taught about it but it bores me. So when I agreed to review two new war feature film documentaries I was sure why I had done so.

However I did sit down and watch them both, starting with World War Two 1941 And The Man Of Steel…

Taking a look inside Josef Stalin’s work during the war and the conflicts between the Soviet Union and Germany, the film is a great place to start for those who have not explored the wars before. Stalin is a historical figure that no one will ever forget and the way in which the film looks into him as a person is insightful.

It teaches you elements of his character that you may not have heard of before or explored in depth during your time in school and that adds to the knowledge you have of the man a lot.

There so I am giving it…

4 Stars

The next film I watched was World War Two 1942 And Hitler’s Soft Underbelly…

This film is very much a look inside the relationship between the two leaders and the impact this had on Europe. There isn’t much in this film that hasn’t been explored before and it shows information that people have begun to learn about Churchill recently.

It doesn’t tell the viewer anything new and the viewing of it makes for a little bit of slow watching. There is a tough element inside the audience member to give up halfway through because it just does nothing to grip the audience members.

This is why I am giving it…

2 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments