USE THE PERSIL WILD EXPLORERS APP TO HELP FREE THE KIDS THIS SUMMER...

17:21:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

I hope you are all well and ready to enjoy the weekend sunshine? I have recently been trying to get my niece and nephew who are getting the boredom bug of the summer holidays out and about. The pair have been fighting a lot and so finding things for them to do has become a key thing in our house.


I was a very thankful person lovelies when Persil asked me if I would like to take part in testing out their brand new app called Persil Wild Explorers.  Full of ideas for things kids can do easily in the holidays, the app is a fun and free way to come up with ideas when the fighting and boredom moans become too much lovelies.

In a lovely parcel the company sent me I was able to get the ball rolling with my nephew when he picked up the booklet that came in the parcel. With things to do that would be great in rain or sunshine, the great thing about it is that it allows kids to enjoy nature.


 So many people are afraid of dirt now and even at 21 I am thankful that my four older brothers showed me that playing football, rolling around in mud and going for long country walks is all a part of living.

The app is free and 99% of the items that you can find and do on the app are free to. Plus as Persil and my mum promote there is now no reason why mud stains and dirt can’t come out of their clothes. I can actually justify for this because when I went on a school trip to the moors I fell down a hole full of mud and Persil got it all out.

I am certain my niece and nephew will not be afraid of mud and I think the app is going to be used a lot in our house to make sure that no more arguments happen. Actually they probably will I am not going to lie but hopefully it will be about what to do and not about them fighting against each other.


You can find the app on all app stores now lovelies and the things you can do will work for many locations around you, so you aren’t restricted to one place.

Let’s free the kids this summer lovelies and have a Where The Wild Things Are adventure! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments