SCOOBY-DOO! AND WWE: CURSE OF THE SPEED DEMON DVD REVIEW...

21:02:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

I’m not going to lie lovelies I haven’t watched Scooby Doo in a long time. I thought my niece and nephew would be the people to let me keep watching it but they never got into it and that makes me incredibly sad.  So you can imagine my excitement when I was asked if I would like to review a new DVD of the famous dog. 

Going back to the basic format, the show is on top form as it comes together with WWE to give us, Scooby-Doo! And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon. A film that will bring you back to the start of some great childhood memories. 

Unlike the previous scary adventures the team embarks on, this new film shows how they are worried about the way in which the competition has been changed. There is a weird sense that the film is taking on bigger issues about the world and simplifying them with recognisable characters and scheming figures. 

The characters are as always brilliant though. Scooby-Doo is a friend that many of those who watch this show will have missed or will find themselves just learning about. However he is a figure that should never ever be forgotten. Or the WWE heroes who are explaining the sport to young minds.

However maybe it is a good idea to remind the young people in your life to copy the moves to much, because it could end up in a trip to A&E. 

The cartoon and the classic characters have earned themselves this rating overall…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments