CHRISTMAS HAS ARRIVED EARLY WITH THESE JOE & SEPH'S POPCORN FLAVOURS

15:57:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

This morning I had a very exciting parcel arrive that had my whole family excited. At the moment I am working on a very big project that will be coming out at the end of the year, but to prepare for it I was asked if I would like to try something new. 


Joe & Seph’s have been a firm favourite in our house after my family tried it last Christmas. My mum spent most of December last year tucked up and enjoying the different Christmas flavours while enjoying all of the Christmas TV in fact. 

This made me super excited and happy when I opened a parcel from the company with a ton of special flavours that are coming out and working alongside the holidays. From Christmas Eve snuggles to seasonal parties, the popcorn is so flavoursome that it isn’t like normal popcorn. 

It has a sense of being a fancy popcorn that is somewhat allowed to sit pride of place on the table when you are handing out nibbles to guests. And that is what they are going to be doing this year again lovelies. 


In the box I was gifted with I was sent the flavours Caramel and Sea Salt, Mince Pie, Toffee Apple and Cinnamon, Gingerbread and Brandy Butter. All of which are perfect Christmas flavours to enjoy with the likes of Love Actually, Home Alone and Elf. 

As soon as the parcel arrived I knew I had to get my regular taste tester to have a try of some of the flavours. Taking the labels of the packets, I made sure to hand my family members – my mum, nephew and niece – each flavour (don’t worry I kept the alcohol one away from the kids) to them and asked them what they thought they were. 


My mum instantly could tell the gingerbread and mince pie flavours, as they were her favourites last year and she could happily sit and eat them all. My niece and nephew were big fans of the caramel and sea salt flavour. This has already given my mum ideas on what to put out at Christmas now. 

Keeping the brandy butter a secret my mum was quick to tuck in and she instantly knew what it was meant to be. She told me that she could imagine putting the popcorn over her ice cream at Christmas as a sweet added treat and I thought it was a great idea. She could even use them in waffles. 

A bit more expensive than your normal popcorn, Joe & Seph’s has a reason for being so. The flavours are strong and pop in your mouth. They provide what they say and they are an added bonus to have at Christmas when you should be pampering yourself in yummy foods. 


Joe & Seph’s are onto another winner here! Bring on Christmas and all these flavours!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @StartWithThis :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments