FIRST LOOK AT THE VERY EXCITING KONG: SKULL ISLAND ARRIVES...

13:06:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

I am in a bit of a down mood today lovelies. I am calling it the holiday blues. It is that time when you have come back and you think of what you were doing this time last week. For me I was just checking in to my apartment. 

However I am going to try and forget it now and bring you the first look at Kong: Skull Island lovelies, which stars Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, Samuel L. Jackson, John Goodman and John C. Reilly in it. Directed by Jordan Vogt-Roberts, the film follows a team of explorers as they go deep into an island in the Pacific, that they are unaware is the home to Kong.  

It is all going to go down from the looks of this new image lovelies…


What do we all think from this first look lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments