NEW DAY, NEW FILM! WELCOME THE MECHANIC 2: RESURRECTION...

15:25:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Now I know a lot of stuff is happening in my country now and I will admit I am not happy with how the vote ended! But I am not going to let it spoil our day and I will always love this world! Together we will make beautiful things still! 

So I have come back onto the blog to escape the bad times happening and to have some fun. I want to smile again. And with the news of this sequel I will do lovelies. Because Mr Jason Statham is back and ready to rock and roll in Mechanic 2: Resurrection. 


Directed by Dennis Gansel, the film will see the Mechanic escape his deadly life and move away. Until he is found and the person he loves is kidnapped forcing him to return to his old ways to save them both from the evil men in the world. 

You can catch the film on the 26th August this year so while you wait you can watch this brand new trailer for it…


And this new clip from The Legend of Tarzan lovelies…




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments