i-LIVED DVD REVIEW...

15:27:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

As many of you know lovelies I am a big fan of horror films. They are my guilty pleasure in life and I love them so much. It is the tense feeling that I enjoy and honestly I don't know why, but I enjoy it. So when I heard about i-Lived I had to review it.

From the makers of other hit horror films including It Follows, the film follows Josh, a young man who is struggling to make any money, until he is asked to make a self-help app called i-Lived. However as you can imagine the app ends up being a deadly tool.

The creators have cleverly made a film that captures the beauty of the horror genre but also the way that society relies so much on technology. It has you wondering whether the apps we use are causing more harm than good and it is a clever thinking mechanisms that makes the film so remember able.

There so I am giving it...

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments