HEART OF A DOG DVD REVIEW...

15:31:00



Good Morning Lovelies, 

In life it takes something personal to create somebody or something. I find myself poring my heart into the blog posts I write or the moments I want to remember (sometimes forget) and it is easy to see that musician and now filmmaker Laurie Anderson has done the same. 

Creating the film, Heart of a Dog, surrounding the death of her dog, the film follows Anderson as she comes to term with the death and the other elements in life that have affected her. It is a personal journey that is deep and beautiful to watch because there are many moments you as a viewer can find yourself connecting with. 

There are so many enlightening moments that help to guide the audience through not only what Anderson is feeling or showing on screen but also the things that they may be going through. There is a power and a huge amount of sense of knowledge and longing that makes the film great. 

And that is why I am giving it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments