ALVINNN!!! AND THE CHIPMUNKS: SUMMER OF SPORT DVD REVIEW...

10:15:00



Good Morning Lovelies,

Now I will be the first to admit that when it comes to Alvin and the Chipmunks I am not the biggest fan. In fact their voices annoy me quite a lot. So when I found myself reviewing the new Nick Jr. show, ‘Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks: Summer of Sport’ I actually couldn’t believe it.

With 14 episodes to watch, I sat down with my niece, who is a fan to watch them. The shows are all different and there is no need to watch the one before or after, because of this. Each episode does have however a new song within it.



All of which sang with their annoying voices. Although my niece did find it very funny. This is definitely a show for young children who haven’t realised how much their voices can grate after a while. It is laughable at moments for them and the ease of the small episodes does mean that the series can be watched quickly.

It is an inspiring viewing as well if you want your child to take up a sport. My niece couldn’t wait to get outside in fact after watching it.

There so I am giving it…

3 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments