PHOTOBOX ANNOUNCE NEW STAR WARS INSPIRED FILM POSTERS...

11:20:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

I am back this weekend to share with you a few blog posts that I should have done this week. But with so many crazy things happening including a delayed postal order, the week flew by and I didn’t get the chance. 

Now as many of you know this week marked the 4th of May, or as we all like to call it ‘MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!’ And to celebrate I was asked by the Photobox team if I would like to celebrate with a special poster of my choice. 


As part of the company’s new range they have marked the success of ‘Star Wars’ with some ultra-cool new posters. I will admit lovelies that I am not the biggest ‘Star Wars’ fan, but I was really happy with how this poster I chose turned out. 

My nephew Jamie is a huge fan of the franchise and so when it came to designing the poster I thought I would make it for him and my niece. I loved the different coloured designs; however in our house everyone loves blue so I went with that one. Then I simply popped the picture onto Photobox and loaded it in to the poster. 

After waiting about 3 days – less than I was meant to – it arrived at last and on the 5th May I had a little delayed May the 4th party. Printed on photo paper, the poster is shiny and super cool. In fact my mum who is the worst ‘Star Wars’ even said it was great. 


Kindly I was sent the poster for free lovelies, but if you too would like one for your house, dorm room, work space, then you can pick one up here: https://www.photobox.co.uk/shop/wall-decor/movie-posters/star-wars#page=details from £12 lovelies. However there is a mix of other film inspired posters on there to. 

What do you think of the new Photobox posters lovelies? Will you be getting one? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments