MY LATEST AUDIBLE LISTEN: THE LONGEVITY BOOK BY CAMERON DIAZ...

21:05:00


Good Morning Lovelies, 

Today I wanted to share with you all a great book I have been listening to. Over the past few weeks my life has been manic. Really manic. I am currently in my final weeks of university and there so assessments, my dissertation and lessons have been taking over. 

This has led me to trying to find ways to spend my free time relaxing. I finished a book that I was meant to read a long time ago. I listened to an audiobook that changed my life. And I brought the ‘One Tree Hill’ box set, which I have spent many hours a day watching. 

But nothing has been like the audiobook I listened to. ‘The Longevity Book’ by Cameron Diaz is a book that will change any woman’s life. From aging to medicine there is something in the book that when you listen to it you will learn something from. 

For me actually the medicine aspect was a big – and I mean big – part of learning about the body. After picking up the book on Audible, I now know that medicine isn’t tested all the time on women, since a horrific historical accident. There so the medicine and the amounts we take are more for men than women. How crazy is that? We need different amounts but don’t even know it! 

As someone who lives in the UK, there is something that I do have to point out though. A lot of the information is about American statistics and facts, which I am not sure, represent the rest of the world within them. But they are still interesting to know. 

And when there is a lovely voice attached to them, who is like a friend when letting you know about it all, it is a great listen. 

If you are looking for a new book to learn from than Diaz has definitely made that and it is a great book to listen to. I found myself zoning out from my learning environment, but still learning something new. 

Catch it on Audible now lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments