HEROES REBORN DVD REVIEW...

08:39:00

Hey Lovelies, 

A few weeks ago I was told about the upcoming release of ‘Heroes Reborn’ - which is today - and I jumped at the chance to review it. 


As I was only given a small amount of time I will admit before I start the review that I haven’t watched the whole season. But I am planning on doing so to give you a fuller review at a later time. And I have seen a lot of the original series ‘Heroes’. There so here are my first thoughts on the new series. 

The 13 part mini-series is a base for the first season of the original show. It explains what happened to the characters, how they became the way they were and what their powers meant. It is like a comic book prequel and fans of the show will definitely enjoy watching it. 

There is a lot more explanations to things that the original series failed to include. Unfortunately though not all the characters appear in the new show and it does make for loses. It would have been nice to have seen all the powers and all the elements in the first season explained. 

Unfortunately because it is not included the show does have its downsides (I am hoping with further viewings this may change). 

And because of this I am giving it…

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments