EDDIE REDMAYNE JOINS AARDMAN AND STUDIOCANAL'S EARLY MAN...

10:45:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Now I do love a bit of casting news when I hear it, so I am super excited to share with you the latest edition to Aardman and Studiocanal’s new comedy film, ‘Early Man’. 


Working alongside the films creator will be the wonderful Eddie Redmayne, as Dug! Whoop Whoop!

Speaking about the cast, Nick Park said, “Not only is Eddie a joy to work with, his versatility and boundless energy have really helped to bring my new character to life.  He embodies the cheeky charm, fun and plucky wit of Dug and I’m sure he’ll get along brilliantly with Dug’s sidekick Hognob.”


Who is excited to see (well hear aha) Eddie in this film? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments