DON'T MISS THE CADBURY'S MELODY LOUNGE IN LONDON TODAY LOVELIES...

09:30:00

Good Morning Lovelies! 

And how are you all today? Well? Good! I have been a bit naughty lately and not blogged a lot. I have been bogged under with two deadlines this week, including a five article piece, so it's been very stressful. 

But I have submitted that now and am back to party with all of you lovelies! Because today marks the official opening of the Cadbury's Melody Lounge in London's Soho and I popped it yesterday to have a little pamper treat and try the new chocolate. 


Celebrating the new Melody bar range, the spa sold out pretty quickly lovelies and it is easy to see why. Smelling like a dream and looking like a dream in certain places...


The lounge allows visitors to have free manicures (which I chose!) or massages, as long as they have a ticket. The event also allows visitors to trial the new bars and see what magic feels like lovelies. 


From the delicious fudge bar to the rich raspberry flavour of the other, each treatment matches what the bars represent. 

There so I decided to go with this sweet chocolate colour for my manicure, coated in sprinkles. I am not sure the name of the lovely ladies who did this for me, but they were absolutely incredible at getting my tiny nails to look like this aha! 


I was actually quite sad to leave the place as I knew that I had an assessment to finish when I did. I was super calm, relaxed and chocolate full. Especially when I was given this lovely goodie bag to enjoy as well.


Sadly the spa is only open for one day but you can catch the bars as of now lovelies! Have a pamper session of your own or with your friends and get some in! You know you want to aha! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments