#DIRTISGOOD AND FUN WITH PERSIL'S NEW CAMPAIGN! SEE HOW I JOINED IN...

14:24:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

This weekend has been absolutely lovely in the UK. Summer has arrived and the temperatures keep on rising – for good reasons – which have led to a lot of family fun over the past few days. Thanks to Persil, I was able to give my niece and nephew some outdoor games to get them out and about and enjoying the weather. 


I know it may seem weird to say this when I am typing and sharing this with you from a screen lovelies, but sometimes they are on the computer or their phones too much. So I let them go wild with some fun outdoor games that saw them bowling, ring tossing and lots more. 


They didn’t have to worry about any mess or their clothes. My niece could have grown trees with her green dirty knees afterwards. And they had fun, which was the most important thing out of everything. 



The company kindly sent to me a green bag and this selection of toys as part of their new campaign #DirtIsGood and it really is.


I find sitting in the sun relaxing with a good book heavily and there so I am going to take on Persil’s message myself and go and lay in my garden, under the sun, while they play and read a good book I have been meaning to read for a long time. 


How are you all enjoying the sunshine? 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments