CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW FILM THE ACCOUNTANT NOW...

10:22:00

Why Hello Lovelies,

I hope you are all well and getting that Friday feeling! I definitely am today, even though I have to go to university soon and drop my parents off somewhere special. It is going to be manic but I am pretty happy about that to do be honest aha!


However I don’t think I am having as manic a time as Ben Affleck’s character, Christian Wolff in his new film, ‘The Accountant’, which also stars J.K. Simmons and Anna Kendrick.


Following Wolff, a maths genius, the film sees him dealing with the accounts of some very dangerous people. Yet, Ray King and the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division are starting to close in.

Wolff makes a decision to actually hire a legitimate client to protect himself, in the form of an accounting clerk who has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars in the company she works in. His decision is one that leads to a lot of consequences.

Watch the trailer below lovelies…




And to give you something easy now check out this 'Trolls' and 'X-Men: Apocalypse' sneak peek...





Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments