BRAND NEW CLIPS FROM ANGRY BIRDS, FLORENCE FOSTER AND X-MEN: APOCALYPSE...

10:26:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

And how are my favourite people after a very long weekend? I am on fire this week and I honestly don’t know why. I have awoken both days so far early, worked out and sat down in front of my laptop with a sense of determination and work. 



This has led me here lovelies to share with you a ton of new clips that you may have missed over the weekend. I know I did aha! I was in a binge-watching session to end all binge-watching sessions. So take a look and enjoy the X-Men, Florence, those Angry Birds and more with me…



















Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments