NATURAL BORN PRANKSTERS DVD REVIEW...

21:19:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Having never heard of the Youtubers involved in the new Lionsgate project, ‘Natural Born Pranksters’, I was interested in watching to see if I would fall in love with the boys and their fun projects. However I found myself sorely disappointed.


While the team, made up of Roman Atwood, Dennis Roady and VitalyzdTV, manage to make the viewers laugh, the pranks they undertake are predictable and they have been worked so many times that the viewers can guess what is going to happen and how it is going to happen. 

And it is not even a film that you could give to younger audience members to see and discover new elements; the team do not let up and are not afraid to take things to another level if you get what I mean lovelies. 

They portray pranks in a way that makes them seem mean in fact, as they target people in a hurtful manner at times that again make it not as funny as other comedy teams have been able to do before. And I think this is because they have packed so many pranks into one thing and not in a creative way. 

There so I am giving the film…

2 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments