BARCA DREAMS DVD REVIEW...

20:02:00

Hey Lovelies,

Now as someone who doesn't watch a lot of football, I am not the biggest expert when it comes to the Barcelona team, however with a family full of boys I know they are pretty amazing so I was interested to watch 'Barca Dreams'!

Telling the story of the past, present and future moments from the club, the film covers all aspects of its famous rise to glory. 

With interviews with past and present players the film is every football fans dream, but it seems to only be showing the good and not all the events that have happened at the club that could have added a lot of interest for people like me who don't know much about the club. 

There so I am giving the film...

3 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments