WHY WE NEED TO STAND UP AND PRAISE THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS FILM...

17:39:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

For the past few days  I have wanted to write this post because I have seen so much horrible news or information coming out about the new ‘Ghostbusters’ film and I don’t really understand how it has generated this lovelies. For me the film is a new wave of brilliance and I can’t wait to see it. 



The four women who have been chosen to play the lead characters, including Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, Leslie Jones and Kate McKinnon, are all absolutely amazing at bringing comedy and action alive on screen and when faced with such an incredible film dynamic, which has been stated as a reboot and not a sequel, they are definitely going to deliver an amazing set of characters who I hope that my niece, nephews and many young children can look up to and admire, like my brothers, who showed me the first film, did the original cast members. 

I have felt as though the film has been judged from the moment it was announced and I get that many people are protecting a series of films that we all love, but I really feel as though we should be giving this one a chance. There is so much within it already that makes it look ace and as we all known Paul Feig, the films director, can make comedy masterpieces that stay with us forever. I could watch ‘Bridesmaids’, ‘The Heat’ and many other films he has created all day every day and I have no doubt that I will probably be saying the same about ‘Ghostbusters’ in the next couple of months. 



I am proud that this film has happened now in fact, because as a huge film fan it means I can revisit and fall in love with the characters of my childhood but in a different way that I can teach or tell others about in the future and speak to all of you lovelies about.

The film isn’t saying we have to forget the classic or that we have to make the younger generation forget it, it is just providing us with a fun new idea and one that will be making as big of an impact as the other feature films that have been done before.  This film could actually make this generation appreciate the classic one even more in fact, because they will be turning to it a lot more. 

I know that people all over the world will be worried but I don’t think there is any reason for there to be worries and definitely not any that have caused the horrible messages that are already come out when no one other than those who have made it have seen it yet. The old cast have given it their blessing and some of them are even going to be in it, plus the new cast and crew have already given us so many promises that the old franchise will not be forgotten in this film, which is easy to see because they have already put so many iconic bits of the old film in the new trailer.



I also believe lovelies that the film is going to be brilliant because I don’t think that the cast and crew would even be involved in the project if they didn’t think they could keep the amazing franchise safe and bring a new world alive at the same time. 

In fact lovelies think about how hard that must have been to do! It would be one of the toughest jobs for any film creator and the actors and actresses which is why we should be thanking them and praising them instead of automatically shooting down a film that we haven’t even seen yet!

I know for certain that I will be watching the film on the day of its release, as it comes out the day after my 21st birthday and there is no other way in which I would want to celebrate it then watching it with my friends, because I know that it is going to provide a new and fun reboot to a great series and teach a new generation not only about the classics but also about the great female leads that films can create and encourage that are being played by some amazing actresses. 

McCarthy, Wiig, Jones, McKinnon, Hemsworth, Feig and all of the cast and crew, you have my full faith in this film, so forget the haters and celebrate your hard work now! (I am pretty sure they won’t read this but you never know aha!)



Come on lovelies! Let’s celebrate the ladies and their version of the Ghostbusters!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments