HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY LOVELIES! CELEBRATE WITH MY FAVOURITE IRISH ACTORS...

20:51:00

Good Morning Lovelies,

And Happy St Patrick's Day to you all! As a huge lover of all things Irish and with this year being the year that I am finally going to Dublin (Bring it on!) I wanted to celebrate today with some of my favourite Irish friends, AKA the best from the country. 



So let's begin the party with...

Jamie Dornan: Everyone who knows me knew that this man was going to be on the list. From the moment I first laid eyes on him in 'The Fall', his acting has captivated me and I have fallen under his charm many times since.


Michael Fassbender: It took going on a school trip to see the Bronte's house where Fassbender's costume from 'Jane Eyre' was on display to learn about this actor, but since then I have never looked back and I now can't think of a performance from him that doesn't make me praise him. It also took a bus ride back to our hostel with a friend who told me all about 'Shame' but we don't need to get into all of that...


Saoirse Ronan: After a number of hit films in recent years, Ronan has become one of my favourite Irish ladies, as she shares quirky fun confidence on screen every time and proves to be a powerful figure who can't be stopped when it comes to showing her talents off to the world. Definitely watch 'Brooklyn' lovelies if you haven't! 


Cillian Murphy: Ever since I first saw him in 28 Days Later, Murphy has left a mark on me, and I think his character in 'Peaky Blinders' is one that will go down in TV history, as he shows true grit and power on big and small screens. 


Liam Neeson: Finally I had to go with the daddy of Ireland, as Neeson continuously surprises me with the characters and roles he decides to play. However my favourite character he has played will always be the father 'Love, Actually'! Cinema gold! 


Who is your favourite Irish actor or actress lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments