CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW POSTERS AND TRAILERS FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA AND X-MEN...

20:19:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

I am finally home but with a lot of work to do, so I am calling on my superhero strength to get me through it aha! 

Or I am calling on a few superheroes to get me through it in the forms of Captain America and Iron Man...







And the X-Men team...




Oh and as an extra treat lovelies, 'Batman Vs Superman' fans could win tickets to the premiere of the film in the UK, through using the app Gett lovelies, which is giving away tickets to those who use the service to book a taxi.

I have to say if Thor was in this I would be flying high aha! Personal fave of mine! 

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments