BRAND NEW TRAILERS FROM TOP CAT AND ROCK THE KASBAH ARRIVE...

14:43:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

And how are you all today lovelies? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Over the past few days I have lost myself in university work, but I am back now and ready to spend the next few days with you lovelies! 

I have a lot of exciting things coming up on the blog, including my monthly favourites and a bit of a passion post about the new ‘Ghostbusters’ film lovelies but before then I wanted to share these brand new trailers from the new ‘Top Cat’ film and 'Rock The Kasbah'…


 


As well as this little look at the ‘Kung Fu Panda 3’ premiere that took place yesterday in London lovelies…



And if you are looking for something a little longer to watch lovelies, then it may be best to turn to the BFI Player as Mark Kermode has chosen, ‘Un Chien Andalou’, as this week’s must watch film! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments