THE PROGRAM DVD REVIEW...

21:50:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am going to admit to all of you lovelies that I am not the biggest expert of cycling. I enjoy the sport, but I am no expert, so when I sat down to watch ‘The Program’, I had to do a little research first, as I wanted to understand everything fully and believe me it was hard! 

First shown at the LFF, the film follows the lead up to one of the biggest sports scandals of all time and the breakdown of Lance Armstrong’s career. Highlighting the moments that caused the journalist to take him down and the moments in which caused him to break down in front of the world, the film is something that will teach so many about the man who made us all believe. 

These performances were always going to be tough and the acting choices within this film have definitely been the right ones lovelies, as the cast and crew have provided audiences with truly terrific moments and skills on screen. They have made the story come to life all over again and someone who gives it there all is Chris O’Dowd, who has completely changed the way in which many of us knew him before in this role. 

His acting is always intense, there is always this sense that he is on the edge of something and he has given audience members something that would make him a lot of us wonder what was going on at certain times. But ultimately he has provided audience members with a lot of new knowledge because his performance is that believable. 

And because of this performance and the delicate way in which the story was tacked on screen, especially when it is still quite a new scandal, I have given it…

4 Stars

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments