NEW TRAILERS AND FIRST LOOKS FROM MIKE & DAVE, TMNT, JASON BOURNE AND MANY MORE..

09:32:00

Good Morning My Little Lovelies, 

Today I am starting us off with lots of reviews, competitions and of course all of the film goodies and treats we got thanks to the Super Bowl last night! I always try and stay up and watch it, even if I don’t truly understand it aha, but last night I was so tired that I fell asleep and missed it! Boo! 

So today I am going to start catching up on everything I missed including this new trailer for ‘Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates’…



And these new clips and trailers for the likes of ‘Jason Bourne’, ‘The Jungle Book 2’, ’10 Cloverfield Lane’ and many more…



















Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments