NAVY SEALS VS ZOMBIES DVD REVIEW...

21:58:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Having not much knowledge on this film before watching it, I wasn't sure how I was going to find 'Navy Seals Vs Zombies' and I have to admit it didn't end well! 

With lots of action put not much power, the film was just awful at trying to get its point across. In fact I am not really sure there was a point to it and there so it becomes an over the top film that lacks so much within it.

There are no moments within it that you hope will stay with you and there is often times in which the film is so over the top you find yourself cringing. 

If you are a fan of the cliché bad horror genre then this maybe one for you lovelies, but I have to say it wasn't a good horror or action film to survive in one of those genres. 

And there so I am giving it..

1 Star

Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments