MY IDEAL TWO MONTH ADVENTURE AND WHAT I WOULD LOVE TO DO...

10:31:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Today I am posting something a little weird, but it could change my life! In the next few months I will be graduating university and when I leave I want to do something that will help people and change the world! 


I want to go on an adventure and I want to go on it with Golin London, because I want to have fun and bring out a whole new side to my personality. If I were to go on an adventure I would run away and travel all around this beautiful world meeting new people. 



The journey would allow me see the wonders of the world and if possibly in Ireland I would get married to the man of my dreams (Irish men are perfect aha!). In all seriousness though I would go on an adventure and look and see what the world is missing. And come home and create it. 



I would see what the world needs and with the help of Golin’s team I would try to help change it for the better. I believe you can help everyone around the world with a little love and a lot of smiles and by going on this adventure I would spread that message. 



My adventure would be about fun! Starting with this uplifting song that I want you all to dance to...




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments