IT'S #FILMFRIDAY! TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH GRIMSBY, ZOOLANDER 2 AND MORE...

13:52:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

How are you all? I have been from one end of London to the next today lovelies and I have now ended up at university, but before I commence with my daily lessons I wanted to get your funny bones moving because it is FRIDAY! WHOOP WHOOP! 

So watch these new clips from ‘Grimsby’, 'Pan' and 'A Bigger Splash' ...








Celebrate the latest news from Netflix, as they have announced that ‘Orange is the New Black’ will be back for three more seasons! Oh Yes! 

And enjoy this new image of Derek Zoolander and Hansel taking to Abbey Road...



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments