HAPPY PANCAKE DAY! ENJOY NEW CLIPS FROM HOW TO BE SINGLE AND MORE...

17:00:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

Today has been a bit of a slow day on the blog and I think that is because the film world is enjoying lots and lots of pancakes! Which I hope you are all enjoying too lovelies! If they aren’t eating them, then I think they (by them I mean me!) are still getting over that beautiful shot of Tom Hiddleston from the ‘High-Rise’ trailer aha! 

Unfortunately lovelies I can’t send you all pancakes, although I wish I could, but I can send you these lovely new film clips, some of which you might not want to watch while eating, but that will add some extra goodies on top of them! Enjoy…













What do you think of them lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments