WATCH KEVIN HART, TIM PEAKE AND LEONARDO DICAPRIO IN THESE NEW FEATURETTES...

19:56:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

How are you all? Well I hope! Today was my first day back at university and I am so happy to reveal that it went well and weirdly I am super happy to be back! Even though I heard a lot today how we only have a few months left! Scary stuff aha! 

However I am not going to let my smile go away and so I have come on here to stay happy by sharing these new featurettes from ‘Ride Along 2’ and ‘The Revenant’ lovelies…







Oh! And as an extra treat lovelies, I can reveal that on the 7th March, John Travolta’s hit film ‘Criminal Activities’ will be out on DVD lovelies, so keep a look out for it! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments