THE 2016 BAFTA EE RISING STAR NOMINEES HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED...

21:31:00

Hey Lovelies,

Okay so I thought I was going to be ending the blog posts tonight with the last post, but I have just seen something and I now don’t think I will be able to calm down until the big day lovelies, because the BAFTA’s have announced this year’s nominees for the EE Rising Star Awards and they are all brilliant!


This year, John Boyega, Brie Larson, Dakota Johnson, Taron Egerton and Bel Powley will be fighting for you to vote for them to win the award lovelies, and it is seriously going to be so hard, because I know that I can’t just pick one out of them. Agreed?

We will all have to pick soon though lovelies, because the voting for this year opens tomorrow and you can cast yours here lovelies: http://ee.co.uk/ee-and-me/why-ee/tickets-events/ee-baftas to make sure your favourite wins!

How on earth am I going to be able to pick? I am going to have a meltdown tonight!

Blog Soon,
Joey X


To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments