PREPARED TO BE SCARED WITH THIS MONDAY RELEASE NEWS...

13:24:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am so sad today, because a musical legend has died and I don’t think my heart can deal with the news about Bowie! He was an absolute legend and the weird thing is I was listening to him yesterday and speaking to my mum about how amazing it would be to meet him! I know that he will be continuing to rock wherever he is! 

And it is that rocking that has made me more determined to put that smile back on all of our faces lovelies, so I thought I would share this great release news from Sony lovelies, because the company have announced that on the 15th February the film, ‘Hotel Transylvania 2’ will be out on DVD.


Something cute and funny to help us through this horrible day lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments