NEW YEAR NEW RESOLUTIONS! MY GOALS FOR 2016...

19:24:00

Hey Lovelies, 

The time has come where we are all making the new goals and resolutions for the year and while many of us will be worrying about breaking them, I have true faith in all of us that we can achieve them lovelies! 


I was pretty impressed with how well I did my resolutions last year lovelies, however I have to admit I would have liked to have been a little bit more spontaneous, so I decided that I would make even more goals this year. 

Not surprisingly though I did find it hard to decide on what to do, because there is a lot of stuff I would like to change or do and as the years are going time will not be on my side aha! So I have gone with ones in which I think will be achievable. And I wanted to share them with you…

Complete Something or Things That Scare Me: I want to do something that would scare me lovelies and I think that I have it planned already, but if not I want to do something that terrifies me because I want to leave the year knowing I did it.

Keep A Journal: A few of you know and if you have been reading from the start you have probably come across a few moments where I have spoken about my problems with panic attacks. After such a good year last year in not having them, I have decided to keep a journal that will hopefully help me stay calm in a very worrying year aha!


Do More Acts of Random Kindness: There is so much that people have done for me that I haven’t shown my thanks for, not because I didn’t want to, but because at the times you never realise just how important they are. So this year I want to do more acts of kindness to help others. 


Buy One Thing That I Never Normally Would: I am going to admit lovelies that I am a bit of a tight arse at times and will not treat myself unless I really want to, but this year as it is my 21st and graduation year I am going to buy one big thing and really treat myself. 


2016 is making me super happy already lovelies and I have a feeling in my gut that it is going to be a good year, which I am hoping will be made even better if I keep up these resolutions! What resolutions have you made lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments