JOIN ME TOMORROW NIGHT ON TWITTER TO CELEBRATE THE GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 2016...

17:38:00

Good Day Lovelies, 

I have some very exciting news to share with all of you that involves me, you and the Golden Globe Awards lovelies! 


Kicking off the award season in style tomorrow lovelies, from 11pm I will be over on the blog’s Twitter with all of the red carpet action and I would love for you to all come and join me lovelies, as I would love for this year’s award season to be our best! 

So join me on the blog and on the blog’s Twitter from 11pm tomorrow and let’s celebrate the stars, the awards and the films that are being shown at the Golden Globe awards this year! 

I hope to see you there in your red carpet gear lovelies aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments