IT'S #FILMFRIDAY! WATCH THESE NEW CLIPS FROM ZOOLANDER, GREEN ROOM AND MORE...

12:36:00

Happy Friday Lovelies! 

I have never been more thankful to see a weekend! I am going to spend it relaxing if I get all of the work I need to do today done and I am not going to regret any of it lovelies! I am thinking a big binge watch of Gossip Girl and Sons of Anarchy, plus lots of films will keep me going aha! 

As well as all these new clips and trailers from ‘A Bigger Splash’, ‘Sing Street’, ‘Zoolander 2’ and ‘Green Room’ lovelies...












Oh and I suppose I will have to get up and move at some point aha, which is why this new office workout from Fitness on Toast and the headphone company Plantronics, is my new favourite thing, as they show us how to get moving at work...




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments