DON'T MISS THESE NEW POSTERS FOR THE CHOICE, HIGH - RISE AND THE JUNGLE BOOK...

21:11:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So I am afraid that I am signing off right now lovelies, but before I love you and leave you all, I have some very exciting new posters to share with you all from ‘The Jungle Book’, ‘The Choice’ and ‘High-Rise’, which is shaping up to be the film I am most excited to see lovelies! 

Therefore I think we should start with that one…


And carry on with the new poster for Lionsgate’s ‘The Choice’, which will be out in the UK on the 4th March lovelies…


Before ending with this brand new poster from ‘The Jungle Book’, which will be followed up very shortly lovelies, promise! Enjoy…


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments