BRAND NEW FEATURETTE ARRIVES FROM THE BIG SHORT...

09:33:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

The time has come and after the short but longer holiday I am now back at university and ready to rock the last few months in which I will be here! I honestly can’t believe that I only really have about four months left here! It will definitely go quickly, I can already feel it!

But it does mean that I can start planning the future and with that comes the future films that will be coming onto the blog, including ‘The Big Short’ which has released this brand new featurette...



Just to let you know I had a big panic about what I just wrote as I did it aha! Whoops!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments