ZOOLANDER, SNOOPY AND THE NUTCRACKER ARE ALL DANCING THIS AFTERNOON...

14:57:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies, 

How are you all? I am back from university now and before I get stuck into an interview for my dissertation lovelies I wanted to share all of this film goodness with you! Starting with some new posters from Zoolander 2…



Before leading you into this brand new clip from the Snoopy movie…



And finally lovelies I can reveal that The Nutcracker will be returning to cinemas for only one day on the 13th December lovelies, thanks to Picturehouse Entertainment! Book your tickets here lovelies: http://bolshoiballettickets.co.uk/ and enjoy the show shown in the video below in person! 




Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments