WELCOME DECEMBER, GOODBYE NOVEMBER! HERE ARE MY FAVOURITES...

10:29:00

Hello My Beautiful Lovelies, 

We have come to the last month of 2015! This will be the last favourite’s post of 2015! How mad is that lovelies?!? I can’t believe how quick this year has gone! There have been so many changes within my life and on the blog and many of them I feel for the better, which I am so thankful for. This year was a mad and brilliant one and November was one month that made it so great. 


I did a lot of things, worked really hard and had a lot of fun lovelies, but most importantly I realised a lot within this month and therefore I have a lot of favourites from it that I want to share with you all now. 

Enjoy…

Favourite Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2! If you haven’t seen it yet then you really have to lovelies, because the franchise has ended in the most epic and fantastic way possible. I have seen it twice now and I still don’t think I am over it. 


Favourite TV Show: Recently I have been watching shows on my journeys to university and one I picked up on and am actually having a marathon watching as I watch this is Scandal. I have found a love for the show and I think that my whole family will. Just to let you know Harrison is my favourite aha! 


Favourite Book: This month has been a bit of a slow month reading wise, but I have been getting stuck into a few books that have been sitting in my room for a while and therefore my favourite book is After You by JoJo Moyes, who can never do wrong in my eyes. 


Favourite Song: Hello, It’s Me! Who doesn’t love Adele’s new album?!? It’s brilliant, it fits the winter moods and I just can’t seem to get it out of my head at the moment. There are so many hits on this new album but I think Hello is always going to be the most special. 


Favourite Spontaneous Act: This month I decided to do a few different and spontaneous things on the blog and one of them was to take on the Beer Bakery challenge, which I would never have done before lovelies. I am shocked at how well it went, and also my new found love of baking aha!


Favourite Product: I recently found that my Surface tablet was broken and while I have been trying to fix it, it looks like it may be dead for ever lovelies. However with Black Friday being a beautiful creature as always I brought the Amazon Fire tablet cheap and I am now obsessed with it. More Scandal marathons! 


Favourite Trailer: As many of you know I love a good trailer and the unveiling of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 made me very happy because I can’t wait to see all of the characters back on the big screen…



What was your favourite things about November lovelies? Let me know! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments