WEDNESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

21:06:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

I am so so sorry for the lack of blogging today! It has been mad on my end and I have only just got time to blog lovelies! But I am here and with all the new release news! Including this very exciting news from Arrow Films! 

Today the company announced that they would be releasing 'What Have You Done To Solange?' will be out on DVD and Blu-ray from the 14th December lovelies. 


As well as this the amazing SAG Awards announced today that the nominations ceremony will be hosted by Anna Faris and Anthony Mackie on the 9th December lovelies. 

So much good stuff is happening this month and I am so excited! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments