SUNDAY SNUGGLES CALL FOR CADBURY'S HOT CHOCOLATE AND CHRISTMAS FILMS...

23:15:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

How are you all on this very windy Sunday? I am sat here snuggled up with all my family around me and I am so happy. Because of the way in which my family is some members can’t make it for the big day and therefore we always come together beforehand for one weekend and enjoy an early Christmas celebration. 


And this weekend Cadbury’s helped us celebrate as they provided me with a lovely hamper full of hot chocolate goodies. My brother and his girlfriend Alexa, who runs her own blog: http://alexaandleo.blogspot.co.uk/ are always looking to learn and experience new things, so I thought that as a family because I don’t remember us ever doing this we would sit and watch Christmas films and enjoy the sweet treat. 

We decided to make the flake flavoured one, because I think that at Christmas time we should all stick with traditions and flakes are always the perfect treat for this time of year, as you can never go wrong with them.


After a quick dash to Sainsbury’s to pick up some extra goodies including marshmallows and squirty cream, I came back and following the lovely recipes that Cadbury’s have created for the season I made the perfect hot chocolate treats for them. 


In fact my nephew, who probably shouldn’t have enjoyed it as much as he did, got in on the act as he kept trying to grab the mug away from my brother. He is and I am proud to say lovelies a big fan of Cadbury’s chocolate already. Winning his aunties heart over again aha! 


How do you like your hot chocolate lovelies? Is there a recipe in which Cadbury’s should get involved in? Let me know and I will add them to the list!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments